ÉPIX Strip IP
Épix Strip IP is an outdoor pixel-mapping 1-meter LED strip, featuring 100 LEDs in a row, ideal for festivals, concert touring, and installations. Power and control it through the Épix Drive 2000 IP on Art-Net, Kling-Net, or sACN (streaming ACN). Quickly and easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimal time/effort to create stunning looks. For added versatility and more creative options, dome and flat accessories are included.
Download Spec Sheet
- Pixel-mapping 1-meter 100 x 1 IP65 rated LED strip for showing video and/or motion graphics
- Includes square milky filter (installed) for diffused output, round milky filter (included) for diffused output, and black stealth filter (included) for high contrast.
- Versatile control options include Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring, rental, and installation markets
- Reduce programming time and increase application by using the alternate personalities of 17 channel, 5, 10, 20, and 50 sections, or use the Pixel personality for use with video servers
- Increase viewing angle by using the optional dome accessory
- Epix Drive 2000 IP required for operation